Central Pentecostal Assembly was established as a German Pentecostal Church on April 8, 1957, as a Gospel outreach to the German community in Chilliwack.  

The Lord blessed the work in the years that followed, and over time the congregation decided to become a mainstream English speaking church. Our current facility was constructed and dedicated to the Lord in 1973.  

We continue to enjoy God’s powerful presence to this day, and look forward to His tremendous plan that He has for His people.